DISCLOSURES & DISCLAIMERS
Effective date: 11/28/2020
Medical Advice Disclaimer
For general informational purposes only. Not intended to diagnose or treat any condition, illness or disease. Content from this site or connected social media channels is not intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. As health and nutrition research continuously evolves, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any information presented on this website. Please consult with a physician before starting any new fitness regime.
Professional Advice Disclaimer
For general informational purposes only. Nothing on this site is intended to be financial, legal or medical. Please consult with a licensed professional in their field of expertise in your jurisdiction.
While we make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent all the products and services reviewed on this website and their potential for income, it should be noted that earnings and income statements made by us, other distributors, or our parent company are estimates only of what we think you can possibly earn. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels of income and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual.
As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation.
There is no assurance that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. There are some unknown risks in business and on the internet that we cannot foresee which could reduce results you experience. We are not responsible for your actions. The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that neither us nor our parent company, nor any advertisers / sponsors of this website are liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services reviewed or advertised on this website.
These examples are not typical. Because of the variables associated with defining success, and because those variables are so personalized, it is impossible to accurately state what an individual may or may not achieve. Success is determined on an individual basis and is dependent on a variety of factors including willingness to take action and implement ideas based on what is taught, prevailing market conditions, target market selection, and the amount of hard work and effort an individual expends. The customers depicted in any testimonials have declared that the information shared is true and accurate of their experience. The written, audio and visual presentations offered may have been edited from their original versions. Some personal and private information has been removed in order to protect privacy.
FTC Affiliate Disclosure
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials to protect you from misleading advertising that’s been paid for by a company. Because Teaching from the Couch is an income source and does occasionally include endorsements and testimonials, it’s important to disclose the following:
- This blog is a source of income and may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- We earn money by participating in affiliate programs. Many of the links on this website (and also those in our email newsletter) may earn affiliate commissions.
- I only share and promote products/ services/ businesses that I have actually used and that I believe could be beneficial to you.
- Affiliate links are used in some posts and, at no cost to you, I make a small percentage of each sale. This is one way I make money from blogging. It does not result in additional charges or cost you anything extra.
- Mentions of related products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
- Products provided to me for review are given free of charge. However, this doesn’t guarantee a positive review – I always review honestly and openly. I do not endorse or post about products I don’t believe in.
- My goal is to share my expertise and provide helpful content while generating a small profit to make a living for myself.