How To Use Templates in Gmail To Save TimeNov 08, 2022
Are you tired of typing the same thing over and over again in your emails? Do you wish there was an easier way to send out messages to your classes or colleagues? Well, there is! Gmail has a feature that allows you to create templates for common messages. In this blog post, we will teach you how to use templates in Gmail so that you can save time while emailing. Stay productive and organized with these tips!
Creating a template in Gmail is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Open Gmail and click on the “Compose” button.
- Start typing out the message that you want to use as a template. Include all of the necessary information, such as a subject line, salutation, and signature.
- When you are finished composing your message, click on the “More Options” button (it looks like three dots).
- A menu will appear - select “Templates” from this menu.
- Another menu will appear and you’ll scroll to the bottom and select “Save Draft as Template”
- Another menu will appear and you’ll scroll to the bottom and select “Save as New Template”
- Then you will enter the name of the template and hit “Save”
Now that you know how to create templates in Gmail, you can start saving time! These templates are especially helpful when you need to send out mass emails or messages that are similar in nature. Simply pull up your template, by clicking on the “More Options” button (it looks like three dots), selecting “Templates” and then clicking on whichever one you want to use. Then make any necessary changes or additions, and hit “send.” It’s that easy!
If you're looking for a way to make your life as a teacher easier, we've got the solution for you. We've collected some free email templates that you can use in Gmail to help with everything from parent communication to classroom newsletters. Just download and start using them!